Terms and Conditions on Course Bookings and Payment
Once your booking is taken either by on-line booking registration form; or by phone There are 4 easy ways to pay for your course or workshop.
1. Direct Transfer to Bendigo Bank BSB 633-000, Account 1432 50355; please show your name on the transfer.
2. Cheque made out to “Permaculture Sydney Institute”, mailed to PSI 21 Scott Street, Marsfield, NSW 2122.
3. Bank cheque to “Permaculture Sydney Institute”.
Terms & conditions
To run courses efficiently and to the satisfaction of all, we ask that you book in as soon as you conveniently can so that firm arrangements can be made for the course. Thank you for your co-operation.
- Registration and full payment to confirm your place in the course or workshop should be received min 7 days before the workshop commences.
- Permaculture Sydney Institute will commit to everything possible to always run courses and workshops and not cancel; but if a course needs to be cancelled due to very few numbers having a detrimental effect on the learning processes, cancellations will be confirmed with participants by email or phone, 7 days prior to workshop. Permaculture Sydney Institute will give a full refund in the rare case that a course is cancelled.
- Cancellation Policy: Due to the size and nature of our workshops, we have a no refund policy once payment has been made. If, after booking an event you are unable to attend, you are welcome to nominate someone else to attend in your place.